Monday, September 06, 2004

Stupid SuiHui!!

Argh I hate SuiHui! Shall explain.....

Stupid SuiHui! You totally phreakd me out yesterday k! Heng I not that stupid to cry on the phone! Was on the phone with Ru when Suihui [SH] called me again. Missed her 1st call. Stupid me. Could have just slapped myself. She bluffed me that I didn`t get into the team and was like, "Err, I`m really sorry to say but I have to come to your house tomorrow to collect the ball from you" It all happend on Friday when a few of us were supposed to bring back balls for the Wed Friendly Match at Kallang. So I brought back a ball but I was scared that I didn`t make it into the team and SH said that if I don`t get into the school team, she`d personally come my house and collect it from me. And I told her, "Fine lorh, I live in Yishun" Haha. And we made a deal. A Stupid One.

Ya and Malita msged me to tell me that SH called them already. But after 20 minutes!! she hadn`t call me yet. Ohman. It was phreaky. I was so quiet on the phone when she said those lines k. I was TOTALLY PHREAKD OUT. Didn`t know how to react and stuff. Well, then after hors of silence on the phone, she suddenly burst out laughing! At 1st I was wondering why she was so evil to laugh at me! THEN I REALISED THAT SHE WAS PULLING MY LEG! How about that! Argh, So I SCREAMED AT HER!!!! She was like, "Yah, I have to come to your house to collect the ball from you cause we have to train together on Wednesday for the Friendly Match and we need the ball" DOTS. Really DOTS. DOTS DOTS DOTS. I was one of the last one she called and she was sooo happy that she finally managed to trick someone.

So I`m really happy now and NOTHING can affect my mood. NOTHING.

Gonna go Kallang again to pei Grace support her Funky. And later on, we`ll go Ru`s hse for steamboat. Yumm. Just came back from lunchie. Chicken rice again. BORING. Will just msged to ask whether I could come for his B`day celebration. Argh. Gonna hafta reject him again. Damn. Im REALLY BUSY today. Fully BOOKED. Sorry everyone. Couldn`t acc Jacinda today too. Yeah. Really sorry. Sorry sorry sorry.

[ j a * 9 ]
I`m Happy!

9/06/2004 01:40:00 PM;

Comments: Post a Comment
!THE GIRL
A vain and nonsensical Christian girl by the name of Janine. She plays netball. She is forever procrastinating, losing her things and getting names mixed up.

She loves God, chillouts, fashion, fine dining, good results, pretty nails, night life, reading, shopping and travelling like any typical 16-year-old teenager.

!LINKS
  • BROCKS!
  • Amanda
  • Clara
  • Eunice
  • Fudd
  • Jkok
  • Matthew
  • Xin Ru
  • Xinru (Angelfire)


  • !TAGBOARD

    Powered by TagBoard Message Board
    Name

    URL or Email

    Messages(smilies)



    !PREVIOUS POSTS




    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com